Monday 28 September 2015

Will You Sing Fredric - Jacob Mossberg












"Will you sing, Frederic?" A gentle voice spoke as Frederic lay sleeping.

Frederic jerked and rose in his bed. He looked around, dumbfounded. The room was empty. He
must have been dreaming. So he lay down again while punching his pillow to adjust it.
As soon as he had put his head down, a gentle voice whispered once more; "Will you sing,
Frederic?"







For my latest read I did a random search on Smashwords and found this.





It is quirky and imaginative and had me hooked from the very first line. In many ways this is right up my alley. I am a sucker for originality and anything left of centre. It is creepy with a pinch of humour.



The ending was a little confusing and vague but perhaps that is what the Author intended and maybe we are supposed to interpret the ending in our own way.




Enjoyed



You can find out more about Jacob Mossberg on Goodreads




4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment