Friday 30 October 2015

Blackwater Lake by Maggie James














        A man and a woman are found dead in a local beauty spot but what is the secret 

                                                 they have hidden?








I came across this while searching the kindle free bestsellers list. And I'm really glad I did.




This novella has everything including a well crafted plot and lots and lots of suspense. It had me hooked from the beginning and kept me turning the pages until the end. Free books on Amazon can be pretty hit and miss at times but this one was a hit.


If you want a quick read that has some juicy meat on the bones, give this one a try.




I enjoyed it and will have to check out more from Maggie Jones.





4/5

















2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good little read Liz :) Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete