Sunday 11 October 2015

Ordeal By Innocence by Agatha Christie















A man is found guilty of a vicious murder and later dies in prison. But what if he didn't do it? 

And if he didn't, who did?








I haven't read an Agatha Christie for a long time so when I spotted two of her books on a bookshelf at my new place of work, I just knew I had to take them home.



This is a bog standard Christie novel. It has all the ingredients you would expect. A murder, a mystery and lots and lots of suspects. I usually have an inkling who the murderer is and occasionally I guess correctly but this time I had absolutely no chance. Agatha Christie pulls no punches here and weaves a tangled web for the reader to unravel.





If it was left up to me this murder would never have been solved!




Not the best Agatha Christie book that I've read but nowhere near the worst.


Good fun as always





4/5














2 comments:

  1. I do love Agatha Christie. She really stands the test of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I really like her books too, they are great escapism :)

    And thanks for visiting my blog :)


    Ally

    ReplyDelete