Sunday 25 October 2015

The Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope














              The coronation of the King is in the morning but he is asleep 

                                      and he won't wake up. 








This is a short novel that has everything. A great plot, excitement, romance and sword fights!




I can't really fault this one. It had me hooked from the beginning and I like the way it is written. You wouldn't think it was written in the late 1800's because it's really accessible and isn't bogged down with wordy language. It doesn't contain a lot of description and I struggled to visualise some scenes towards the end but that's probably my problem and not the Authors.






Overall I can't really give it less than 5 out of 5 because it was a great read.








No comments:

Post a Comment