Thursday 31 December 2015

End of year wrap up.





So there you have it I've finished my 53rd book of the year.



I've read a good mixture this year and here's to another year of good reading material.



So here are my top three of the year.





1   Misery by Stephen King.


I loved this book and comes in easily at the top position. It had everything I like in a book and it had me hooked right from the beginning.



2   The Call of the Wild by Jack London.

This is my favourite classic read of the year and my second favourite book read. Full of thrills, it had me hooked emotionally.



3   Lessons In Eating Soup by Melanie Grabowski.


This really is a beautifully written book.





So here's to 2016. I am hoping to again read at least 52 books and I am excited to know what will be coming my way.










No comments:

Post a Comment